About Banyan Tree Ungasan, Bali
Basking on the southern-most tip of Bali at the top of a 70 metre cliff, Banyan Tree Ungasan is a dreamy collection of luxurious experiences. This resort is home to some of Bali’s finest private villas and wedding venue choices situated on different parts of the hilly property. Best of all, each of these locations have been carefully designed to blend seamlessly with the environment whilst taking advantage of the cliff-top views. One example of this is their signature restaurant Ju-Ma-Na. Exceptional in both design and cuisine, it attracts Michelin Star chefs from around the world to take charge of their kitchen. At Banyan Tree Ungasan, you can rest assured that your wedding here will be an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
What we love:
- The beautiful cliff-top position gives spectacular panoramic views of the Indian Ocean from almost all vantage points, including their beautiful restaurants.
- The Ju-Ma-Na restaurant offers inspiring views of the cliff-sides, beach and ocean while the Bambu restaurant creates an alfresco ambiance that complements the main pool and the chic Pool Bar.
- Dedicated to sustainable and organic ingredients, Banyan Tree’s Tamarind restaurant serves up delicious Japanese-influenced French cuisine.
- The private villas here are extravagant, both in size and luxury. With villa choices that include 403 and 565 square metre villas, it is not hard to spoil yourself – particularly when each villa has its own Balinese bale and a 10 metre infinity pool.
- Banyan Tree are one of the few resorts blessed with a very private secluded beach. The beautiful expanse of soft sand, against a backdrop of the Indian Ocean is an ideal location to capture your wedding memories.
- Deep within the philosophy of Banyan Tree is a focus to create ecologically sustainable luxury resorts. Partnering with local communities, Banyan Tree Ungasan supports social and environmental sustainability programs.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 5 villas to 8 villas for 2 nights stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- A special group discount over accommodation is available for bookings of more than 7 villas for 2 nights.
- The option to have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere is available.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.
- Paper lantern and elephants are not allowed at Banyan Tree.
- Not all the private villas have a view of the sea. So make sure you confirm this when booking.
- Block out dates: Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Idul Fitri (fasting month).