About Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
Arrive at a stunning setting where style meets nature in an innovative hospitality experience. Discover our beachfront Andaz Mayakoba Resort secluded in the private gated-Mayakoba complex, surrounded by tranquil lagoons and lush vegetation with nature trails that guests can enjoy for walking, jogging, and biking while listening to the sounds of nature.
Explore the culture of modern Mexico in a hidden paradise while enjoying the white sand beach and luxe landscapes of Andaz Mayakoba’s exclusive gated community. Enjoy a romantic cruise through the lagoon waterways immersed in nature, treat yourself to an intimate couple’s ritual experience at Naum Wellness & Spa and indulge in a memorable evening experience enhanced with beautiful sunsets at Sotavento or innovative Latin American specialties at Casa Amate.
The guestrooms and the Riviera Maya suites are inspired by nature with open layouts and a color palette reflective of stone, sand, and water; they are flooded with natural light and feature bright pops of color and refined Mayan decor.
Our resort boasts two refreshing outdoor pools including a heated hot tub. Unwind poolside, stretch out on our chaise lounge chairs or cabanas, and immerse yourself in the lush greenery and tropical landscaping of Andaz Mayakoba. Our oceanfront pool features views of the sparkling Caribbean beachfront and the resort’s unique artwork, including an Octopus mural designed by resident artist Senkoe for a vibrant touch.
Andaz Mayakoba Resort reflects the unique spirit of the surrounding neighborhood and is dedicated to providing inspiring upscale wedding spaces. Located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Andaz Mayakoba offers idyllic wedding venues for your dream wedding.
What we love:
- Soulful Service: Our local experts are here to ensure your stay is perfectly curated, personalized and comfortable, while adhering to the highest cleanliness standards.
- Secluded and safe yet social: Nestled in a gated community, the resort is spread out and easy to navigate. Enjoy leisurely walks or bike rides, as well as physically distant yet socially connected activities.
- Luxe Landscapes: Enjoy the expansive white-sand beach, large pools, outdoor seating, bike and nature trails, eco-cruises through the lagoon and a large golf course, surrounded by the sights and sounds of Mexican nature.
- Authentic Art: Experience modern Mexico through vibrant décor that celebrates the colorful artists and heritage of the Mayan culture.
- Creative Culinary: Discover five culinary options including Latin American cuisine at Casa Amate, a feet-in-the-sand Mediterranean experience at Sotavento, poolside all-day international and Mexican dining at Tinta del Pulpo, market-to-table VB with spectacular views of the Caribbean.
Things you should know:
- The resort is committed to enhanced levels of cleanliness, as they reimagine the hotel experience. For the latest precautionary measures, please message the venue here.