About Banyan Tree Samui
Overlooking the sapphire waters of scenic Lamai Bay, Banyan Tree Samui is nestled on a private hill cove in the south-eastern coast of Koh Samui, only 19km away from Samui International Airport. Reflecting traditional Thai-style architecture, the villas are perched high on the hillside offering majestic views of the Gulf of Thailand. The resort combines all elements of a tropical getaway with seclusion and privacy synonymous with Banyan Tree, and offers beautiful venue for your ceremony and reception throughout its property. It is a must see.
What we love:
- Set on a hill, the resort takes full advantage of its location and offers beautiful ceremony and reception locations with views of their gardens, private beach and the Gulf of Thailand.
- Privacy, seclusion is a key part of the Banyan Tree offering, and is perfectly suited to weddings.
- The service levels are high, and they have a very experienced events team.
- The villas are luxurious. The traditional Thai-styles are complimented by the spacious design and high ceilings.
Things you should know:
- It’s compulsory for the bride and groom to stay at the resort.
- A minimum stay of 20 room nights is required for a party of 20-40 guests.
- A minimum stay of 40 room nights is required for a party of 50 or more guests.
- Special rate for groups requires a minimum of 20 room nights.
- Backup plan in case of rain is the Event Centre or The Edge Restaurant.
- The venue is built on a hill and depending on the location, guest may need to negotiate steps. Where required, a complimentary 24 hour buggy service is available for all guests.
- Blockout dates during busy season applies: 22 December to 10 January.