About Banyan Tree Samui
Overlooking the sapphire waters of scenic Lamai Bay, Banyan Tree Samui is nestled on a private hill cove in the south-eastern coast of Koh Samui, only 19km away from Samui International Airport. Reflecting traditional Thai-style architecture, the villas are perched high on the hillside offering majestic views of the Gulf of Thailand. The resort combines all elements of a tropical getaway with seclusion and privacy synonymous with Banyan Tree, and offers beautiful venue for your ceremony and reception throughout its property. It is a must see.
What we love:
- Set on a hill, the resort takes full advantage of its location and offers beautiful ceremony and reception locations with views of their gardens, private beach and the Gulf of Thailand.
- Privacy, seclusion is a key part of the Banyan Tree offering, and is perfectly suited to weddings.
- The service levels are high, and they have a very experienced events team.
- The villas are luxurious. The traditional Thai-styles are complimented by the spacious design and high ceilings.
Things you should know:
- Once the minimum 10 room nights of accommodation is met, many of the venues, including The Beach, The Lawn, and The Edge Restaurant will be offered exclusively to your party at no additional cost.
- Backup plan in case of rain is the Event Centre or The Edge Restaurant.
- The venue is built on a hill and depending on the location, guest may need to negotiate steps. Where required, a complimentary 24 hour buggy service is available for all guests.
- Blockout dates during busy season applies: 17-24 April and 20 December to 5 January.