About Kanda Residences
Uniquely positioned so that guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the majestic Gulf of Thailand while also experiencing total seclusion and privacy, Kanda Residences is a five-star option for a destination wedding on Koh Samui.
This destination is the epitome of east-meets-west, with clean architectural lines and uniquely Thai flourishes such as hand woven silks that drape the walls. For a combination of elegance, sophistication, and a hint of traditional Thailand, this venue is a sight to behold. The beauty of the venue is only matched by the incredible level of service offered, and so whether you require a romantic beach dinner under the stars or a poolside party, the staff will ensure every detail to make your wedding day an unforgettable experience.
What we love:
- Under ten minutes drive from the airport, this hotel offers A+ accessibility
- Each of the 36 pool villas are graciously designed in a Thai contemporary style and offers large living and dining areas as well as full kitchen facilities and spacious terraces with private swimming pool
- The on-site spa specialises in Asian wellness treatments so that you and your guests can be truly pampered. The traditional Thai massage is highly recommended
- The incredible panoramas of the Gulf of Thailand are heart-stoppingly beautiful at any time of the day
Things you should know:
- There is no sunset view from the beach, but the vistas from this resort are still extremely beautiful
- Monsoon season of May-July should be avoided, but all other times are appropriate for wedding ceremonies here
- A minimum of 3 nights stay is required for the bride and groom.
- None of your guests are tied to stay at Kanda Residences.