About The Naka Phuket
Situated on a hill along the secluded Nal Yae Beach and overlooking beautiful Kamala Bay is where you will find The Naka Phuket. A member of Design Hotels, this is one of the only resorts on the island to offer two natural settings where an exclusive beach meets with an unspoiled hillside. This boutique resort possesses 94 beautifully-appointed villas, large in both size and comfort, where the grand 3 bedroom villa is the grandest, providing 526 square metres of pure luxury. You will also enjoy the exclusive 5-storey NAPA Spa, positioned 30 metres above sea level and specialising in therapies specifically created to rejuvenate and restore harmony within the mind, body and spirit.
This resort also has a variety of exotic wedding locations from the white sandy beach, lush green lawn or intimate ocean view wedding chapel. The best thing is that no matter where you pick, you will no-doubt relish in the privacy and tranquility abundant here, even with its central location and proximity to the hustle and bustle of Patong.
Note: The minimum room night stay required for every wedding held at this resort in 2018 and 2019 depends on the period and group size as follow:
10 January – 31 March
- Group size 2 – 40 persons : minimum 4 room nights
- Group size 41 – 80 people and above : minimum 8 room nights
1 April – 31 October
- Group size 2-40 persons : minimum 2 room nights
- Group size 41-80 people and above : minimum 4 room nights
1 November – 21 December
- Group size 2-40 persons : inimum 4 room nights
- Group size 41-80 people and above : minimum 8 room nights