About W Retreat Koh Samui
If you are looking to experience unbridled luxury in a contemporary and chic resort, you cannot look past W Retreat Samui. Home to some of the most unique modern design and architecture, this resort creates an atmosphere that is refreshing and cool, embodying this distinct trait in its signature Reflection Pond, the classy Sip Bar, and its ability to deliver sublime wedding experiences. So as you exchange vows over the Reflection Pond’s floating platform, and dance to the latest beats over cocktails at the Sip Bar, W Retreat Samui will have you and your guests revelling in the moment.
What we love:
- A very sophisticated and stylish resort, with its distinct take on luxury design and decor. The vision is echoed in the lavish WOOBAR and the Sip Bar’s chic party spaces.
- The views of the sky, ocean and mountains are absolutely stunning, both from high up on the cliff-tops and on the beach.
- Positioned on a secluded part of a tiny peninsula along Maenam Beach, the resort is afforded an excellent level of privacy. This makes it an ideal location for your private ceremony on the sand.
- Every evening the resort transforms into a night club, featuring an amazing pressure-sensitive entrance that illuminates as you enter.
- W Retreat’s Sweet Spot is a piece of heaven found on the resort, where soft drinks, Gatorade and Häagen-Dazs ice cream are generously provided without charge!
- Each of the remarkably plush and sophisticated pool villas feature all the new-age creature comforts expected from the W Brand.
- The famous “Whatever/Whenever” service mantra means you could have anything you want, when you want it – as long as it is legal.
- There are after party packages starting from USD $3,074Net to different requirements and budgets.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 10 room nights stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort and rooms inclusive in wedding package does not count towards this requirement.
- Block out dates: from 20th December to 10th January.
- Having a wedding at the resort without choosing one of their wedding package incurs a venue usage charge of USD $3,616.
- Namu is W Retreat’s premier Japanese fine dining restaurant, however they do not cater for receptions.