About Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa
Zazen Boutique Resort and Spa has a history so charming and unique that you cannot help but fall in love with it. This resort began modestly by offering traditional bungalows to backpackers for 20 baht per night. From those humble beginnings, owners Alex and Ti have nurtured the resort into the charismatic and award winning 4.5 star property it is today. But it was fate rather than chance that brought the vision of Zazen to light. With aspirations of becoming an interior designer, Ti was unable to pursue this passion professionally until she and Alex took over the property owned by Ti’s father. Since then, Alex and Ti have been able to live out their dreams and have been tirelessly pouring their heart and soul into Zazen. Together they constantly add to the character and charm with an eclectic mix of decorations and features, for you and your guests to enjoy.
What we love:
- The charming nature of Zazen is an unmistakable expression of Ti’s vision. Despite the numerous additions, the concept has stayed true and seamlessly connects the old with the new.
- The eclectic features and decorations are a highlight, particularly the beautiful hanging lamps along the walkways that transforms the traditional influences of the resort during the day into a romantic, character-filled escape in the evening.
- Le Salon De Ti is without a doubt the premier French fine-dining restaurant on Koh Samui. It is beautifully decorated and is perfect for a wedding reception with maximum capacity of 40-45 people.
- It is located at the far end of Bophut Beach, offering you more privacy.
- This boutique 4.5 star resort has only 26 fantastic rooms, making it very affordable to book out the whole resort exclusively for you and your guests.
Things you should know:
- No minimum rooms nights stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- Special 20% group rates for bookings of rooms with at least 3 nights each.
- Drinks from outside are not allowed here.
- Can have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.
- Elephant ride is available after the ceremony.
- While not as lavish as some of the larger 5-star resorts in terms of accommodation and facilities, it offers something completely unique.