About Alila Villas Uluwatu
With its dramatic contemporary architecture that leads through to naturally serene gardens, Alila Villas Uluwatu is a gem in the crown of Bali’s overseas wedding options. Poised on an elevated plateau where dramatic limestone cliffs meet the Indian Ocean, Alila Villas Uluwatu is a stunning expression of contemporary architecture that still nods to the great history and heritage of Bali.
The picture postcard beauty of this one of a kind eco-resort is matched in its grandeur by the level of service offered by the resort staff 24 hours a day. You can ensure that your wedding day is truly the most special day of your life by enjoying a lavish meal in the traditional Warung style restaurant, by relaxing in the cliff top pool with your guests, and simply by taking in the natural beauty of Bali that is all around you.
What we love:
- Poised on an elevated cliff face that meets the ocean, this wedding ceremony location is spectacularly dramatic.
- Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International airport, and 15 minutes from the Uluwatu Temple.
- Sunset weddings offer a beautifully pink sky and a 180 degree panorama of the Indian Ocean.
- The eco-resort offers the perfect blend of contemporary luxury alongside Balinese tradition.
Things you should know:
- Late night dancing is not available on-site, but there are other dancing options nearby.
- The area can be windy, but is usually calm from June until September.
- Find out more about the specific ceremony and reception locations that Alila Villas Uluwatu can provide for your destination wedding.
- Block out dates: Please contact us for more information.