About Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Nestled in the heart of Bali’s Central Highlands, the Four Seasons Sayan occupies a prime position that completely overlooks the sacred Ayung River Valley. Guests will cross an ornate teak bridge that crosses the gorge at the resort’s entrance, and will then come face to face with a dramatic Lotus Pond. This pond is an enduringly popular choice of ceremony location for couples from all around the world and is decorated with lily pads and lotus flowers.
The three leveled resort lies within 18 acres of lush, green terraced rice slopes, an environment that is peaceful, serene, and uniquely Balinese. With 180 degree panoramas of the valley, this inspiring, romantic landscape provides the perfect backdrop for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding photographs.
Note: Block out dates from 23rd December to 1st January
What we love:
- Located in the heart of Ubud, the natural forest of Bali, is this ultimate wedding destination for couples who appreciate the serenity of the great outdoors.
- The views from the resort are unparalleled in grandeur, overlooking the Ayung River which flows through the valley.
- The 852 square metre Lotus Pond is a true statement feature, sitting majestically atop the roof of the resort, and adorned with lily pads and lotus flowers.
- The 30 metre teak wood bridge that crosses a deep gorge is one of the most spectacular bridal entrances that can be found.
- All of the fabrics and furnishings within the resort are locally sourced and created. All fabrics are hand loomed, dyed and woven by artisans in Java and Bali.
Things you should know:
- Located an hour away from the airport, guests will have to factor in this time when arriving for the ceremony. The resort also offers a chauffeured service from the airport.
- This location is not for beach lovers, but does provide incredible views of the lush surrounding valley.
- This venue is unavailable for weddings from 23rd December to 1st January every year.