About Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran
Embark on an indulgent journey of discovery as you stay at Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran, one of the finest five-star resorts in Bali. Accentuated by the pristine white sands of Jimbaran Bay, this luxury is one of the premier location for a destination wedding in the area. Located only a short drive from Denpasar International Airport, the resort boasts 118 generously sized suites, penthouses and villas featuring contemporary Balinese décor, chic event spaces and a sense of quality only a resort like this can bring. Conveniently located to many of the island’s cultural and natural attractions, Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran ensure that both you and your guests will also have an unforgettable island experience.
What we love:
- The standout feature of this eco-friendly resort is its salt-water lagoon pool, utilising locally processed salt-water, built-in heat pumps and integrated LED technology. Room interiors are also finished with local timbers and air-conditioners are water-cooled using multi-variable refrigerant volume.
- Celebration Pavilion, the resorts signature chapel, is a breathtaking feat of design. Integrating magnificent glass walls with a sand floor and vistas across Jimbaran Bay and the Indian Ocean.
- This resort opened in 2013 and offers a contemporary Balinese interpretation of luxury living.
- Wedding venues here can exclusive booked, ensuring the utmost privacy for you and your guests.
- Conveniently located from the white sandy beaches of Jimbaran Bay and only 20 minutes from the international airport. It is also only 30 minutes away from Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple – Bali’s renowned cliff side spot for surfing, sunset and Kecak dance.
- The resort is surrounded by a unique 1,300 square metre saltwater lagoon, where you take a dip as you enjoy a drink at the Pool Bar.
Things you should know:
- Block out dates: Balinese Nyepi Day (31st March), Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (24th – 25th December), New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day (31st December and 1st January).