About The Laguna, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua Bali
For couples who wish to have an authentically Balinese destination wedding, The Laguna provides the perfect environment for a memorable exchange of vows. Carved into a secluded white sand beach, The Laguna offers a truly Balinese experience with traditional furnishings and batik motifs throughout, and swimmable lagoons that are surrounded by dense tropical gardens.
From a ceremony on the fine white sand beach of Nusa Dua through to a garden reception in the peaceful Temple Garden, The Laguna offers a number of ceremony and reception options to make every couple’s wedding day one to remember forever. Treading the line between its indigenous influence and a commitment to contemporary luxury, what never falters at The Laguna is the quality of service that guests experience 24 hours a day.
What we love:
- The ten most expansive villas in the resort create a new definition of “luxury”, each with its own oversized tropical garden and a private pool.
- Just 20 minutes from Denpasar International Airport, The Laguna is accessible and yet still removed from the busy stretch of resorts in Bali.
- With furnishings and decorative details that lean on centuries of Balinese tradition, a wedding here is an authentic experience of the island’s culture.
- The 5,000 metres squared lagoon at The Laguna is more than a swimming pool. It is an immersive experience in relaxation that all guests can enjoy.
- The on-site spa offers a range of uniquely Balinese treatments such as a flower bath for the bride before her wedding.
Things you should know:
- Blockout dates: NYEPI Day (or Silent Day in Bali) & New Year.
- Fireworks are not allowed in the resort
- All venues are outdoors and so precautions must be taken for certain weather conditions.
- At all outdoor reception venues, a sound curfew is imposed at 10pm making this an ideal location for a low key reception party.
- It is advised to book a ceremony for the months of April-October as this is the dry season in Bali, providing optimal weather conditions.