About The Samaya Bali, Seminyak
Samaya Seminyak Bali resides at the quiet end of the famous Seminyak Beach, facing the Indian Ocean and enjoys a gentle sea-breeze across the entire property. Set in tropical-styled gardens and overlooking an exotic yet tranquil beach, the venue is convenient location also allows easy access to cultural attractions, shopping and entertainment areas of both Seminyak and Legian.
If saying ‘I Do’ on a sandy beach of a tropical island, with only swaying palms and a smoldering sunsets as your backdrop is your dream, Samaya Seminyak is perfect for you. It delivers a level of privacy only found at a luxury resort of this caliber, featuring villas, event spaces and decor that elegantly display the rich Balinese culture. With an expansive swimming pool and a host of other first-class amenities, the Samaya Beachside Villas offer unrivaled hospitality and service.
What we love:
- This quiet part of Seminyak Beach is free from water sports and crowds, and making it more private.
- Major renovations were done in 2013 where all villas were rebuilt based on modern and minimalist architecture styles.
- The boutique resort has only 52 villas in total. Twenty-three Pool Villas and 7 Royal Pavilion Villas are set on Seminyak Beach. The remaining 22 Royal Courtyard Villas are placed in a peaceful village courtyard setting – favoured by many, for their larger size, quaint tropical garden and private pools.
- Romantic candlelight dinner for 2 at the Pool Island is a stunning experience.
- Only 20 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 10 minutes walk from Seminyak Square shopping centre.
- The chic open beach bar, featuring comfortable chairs and sofas to lounge about, complements the relaxed luxury ambiance.
- Complimentary yoga classes and drop-off shuttle service.
- Legal weddings are available here.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of three nights stay and a dinner reception for 20 – 70 guests are required for wedding decorations to be included.
- A high season surcharge of USD $242Net will be applied for every booking between 1 July and 30 September.
- Block out dates: High season (15 July – 30th September) and rainy season (1 December – 31 March).
- Surcharge fee of USD $424Net will be imposed for weddings on Sunday or public holidays.
- Marquees can be arranged for wet weather backup, however additional charges apply.
- Legal ceremonies are available here.
- Outside contractor entrance fee of USD $605Net will be imposed. Electricity should be provided by contractor, not The Samaya.