About Amatara Wellness Resort
Hidden in a quiet corner of this idyllic island, Amatara Wellness Resort is becoming the new benchmark for tropical elegance in one of the most beautiful part of the world. Designed to harmonise with the naturally exquisite surroundings, the gracious accommodation and intuitive service provide the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable wedding experience.
Amatara Wellness Resort overlooks a secluded bay in Cape Panwa on the south eastern tip of Phuket Island, while being only 55 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Phuket town. It features 105 rooms, each featuring its own private balcony with sea view, including 35 Pool Villas to ensure lasting memories of indulgence for both you and your guests.
What we love:
- The venue, opened at the start of 2013 is located in the secluded bay of Cape Panwa.
- Amatara have their own private beach, but is also only 30 minutes from Patong Beach.
- The concept at Amatara Wellness Resort is about privacy and exclusivity, so accommodation is spread out (6-8 metres apart).
- All rooms have been designed to capture the seaview.
- World-class golf courses are within 25 minutes drive.
Things you should know:
- To ensure a smooth wedding preparation and most convenient for the bridal couple, we require a bridal couple to stay with us at least for 3 consecutive nights and following room night requirement depending on the number of attending guest:
- A minimum booking of four (4) room nights is required for weddings of 2-10 guests.
- A minimum booking of eight (8) room nights is required for weddings of 10-20 guests.
- A minimum booking of twelve (12) room nights is required for weddings of 20 guests and more.
- Blockout dates: Christmas from 24-26 December and New Year from 30 December-4 January.
- The hotel request that no food of any kind are brought in by guests without prior permission.
- 55 min drive from the Phuket International Airport.