About Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort
It is very rare to find a venue in a bustling tourist hub that is both intimate and private, but this is exactly what Anantara Lawana Resort Spa is. This resort is a mere 15 minutes away from the airport on the famous stretch of sand known as Chawang Beach, yet commands a breathtakingly private position on the far end of the beach. Anantara Lawana is a standout among the most luxurious local resorts in the Chaweng area. With a Chino-Portuguese design, the beautiful beach at its doorstep and a wonderfully unique fine-dining restaurant hosted high in the treetops. So whether you are looking to chill and enjoy the many luxuries of this resort or take a stroll with your guests to enjoy the Chaweng night life, Anantara Lawana is what you are looking for.
Note: Anantara Lawana will be closed for refurbishment from 1st September – 15th December 2017. All rooms & facilities will be enhanced and ready to welcome guests from 16 Dec 17 onwards.
What we love:
- Chaweng Beach is spoiled for choice when it comes to restaurants, shops, bars and accommodation, offering convenient options for your guests.
- Anantara Lawana’s beauty is in its wide and open spaces that frame the idyllic ocean, islands and sunset backdrops. The beach is particularly calm, protected from the swell by a natural barrier reef – making it a serene setting for a ceremony.
- The beautiful elevated Sandy Deck that looks out to the water is charming.
- There are three special areas that allow you and your guests to stay together in your own private section of the resort. The small clusters of villas have between four to seven pool villas surrounding a large common pool.
- Anantara’s Tree Tops restaurant is famous for serving up some of the best fine-dining experiences on the island. And the act of sitting in the trees is an experience in itself, a perfect way to thank your bridal party for their hard work – or share an intimate dinner as newly weds.
Things you should know:
- Special group discount over accommodation is available for bookings of more than 10 rooms per night.
- The option to have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere is available.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.
- The vibrant Chaweng Beach night life can run late into the night. So if you consider yourself a very light sleeper, we recommend choosing accommodation on the north side of the resort (left side when looking at the map), furthest away from hustle and bustle.