About Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Along the prestigious and peaceful beaches of Mai Khao, you will discover the luxurious Anantara Phuket Villas. Surrounded by a tranquil tropical lagoon and lush local greenery, this secluded beach-front resort offers a unique traditional Thai wedding experience for you and your partner. Take your vows barefoot in the Shallow Pool with the stunning views of the beach and sunset sparkling through the trees. Continue on with your guests and enjoy cocktails high up in the lavish Tree House bar. Finally celebrate under the stars in the beautiful Beachfront Lawn, an intimate experience both you and your guests will not soon forget.
What we love:
- The unique experience of tying the knot in a shallow pool of water with the setting sun and ocean views at your back. Cocktails in the Tree House bar are also amazing with refreshing elevated views of open sky.
- The traditional Thai architecture, calm tropical lagoon and local flora work together well to create a relaxed close-to-nature atmosphere.
- This resort is located in the protected Sirinath National Park, ensuring pristine beaches with privacy from crowds and noise.
- Good mix of high-end hotels in the area including SALA, Renaissance and JW Marriot, suiting the different style and budgets of your guests.
- Make sure you also try fresh barbequed seafood accompanied by the unique flavours of salts from across the globe at the Sea Fire Salt restaurant.
- The private villas emanate an appealing luxurious rainforest feel, accentuated by surrounding local flora and tranquil lagoon.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 10 room nights stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- Special group rates for bookings of more than 10 room nights.
- Can have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere, however extra requirements might be required.
- Paper lantern are not allowed at Anantara Phuket.
- Additional approvals are required for fireworks due to national park and airport restrictions.