About Andara Resort and Villas
Set on a gentle hill where the “Millionaires Mile” begins, Andara Resort and Villas is where you will find one of Phuket’s most luxurious and grand private villas. The generous use of earthy woods creates a seamless marriage between the indoor and outdoor living areas, allowing the resort to blend in perfectly with its natural surroundings. Bearing the marks of both traditional and modern Thai architecture, Andara will fascinate you from the moment you step into the majestic lobby through to taking in the splendour of your secluded two-storey private villa. This only ends when you have to regretfully cast your eyes away from the breathtaking panoramic ocean view and slip out of your infinity pool, to prepare for check out.
What we love:
- The private villas are set high on a hill offering stunning panoramic ocean views, privacy and seclusion.
- From the majestic white stairway which provides a grand entrance for the bride, to the remarkable floating stage on your infinity pool, it is clear Andara private villas were designed with spectacular weddings in mind.
- The private villas are amongst the largest and grandest that we have seen, particularly the 4,5 and 6 bedroom villas. The largest villa here has an amazing 2000sqm of space. Whichever you choose, the open plan living areas together with beautifully appointed bedrooms make for a wonderful experience to be shared with your family and friends.
- Andara’s Main Pool is a fabulous choice for weddings, allowing you to take your vows on the water surrounded by lush palm trees and panoramic ocean views.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 5 room nights stay if the ceremony is on the main pool and 2 room nights stay in Pool Villa if ceremony is at the villa.
- A special 30% group discount over accommodation is available for bookings of more than 15 room nights.
- The option to have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere is available, however special minimum requirements will apply. Contact us for more details.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.
- Andara also have other types of accommodation available besides the private pool villas, however we strongly recommend the latter as it represents amazing value.
- Not all the private villas have a view of the sunset. So make sure you confirm this when booking.
- Block out dates: Chinese New Year, Easter long weekend, and Peak Period (20 December – 10 January).