About Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong MGallery by Sofitel
Perched upon a lush peak and blessed with breathtaking panoramic views of Patong Beach, Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel is the perfect place to experience beauty of southern Phuket. Situated only two kilometres from the famous Patong Beach and Paradise Beach, this five-star resort is a haven for rest and relaxation. It is a complete luxury escape just steps away from the city’s numerous attractions such as Bangla Road Entertainment, Simon Cabaret, golf and beaches. And included as part of your stay is a commitment to service that offers a round-the clock concierge, elevators, poolside bars, Wi-Fi and a complimentary shuttle service.
Experience luxuriously appointed suites with all the amenities you would expect from a top-tiered tropical escape. The resort offers facilities to satisfy the most indulgent traveller including steam rooms, games room, a fitness center, massage, spas, and jacuzzis. Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong, MGallery by Sofitel is the great choice for travelers wanting an island tropical escape.
What we love:
- This resort was opened in 2013, and has been specifically designed to capture the spectacular sunsets view over the Andaman Sea in as many vantage points as possible.
- The resort is hidden on a quiet hillside, yet still within a five minute drive from the famous Patong Beach and close to Paradise Beach, Freedom Beach and Karon Beach.
- Combining contemporary features with traditional Thai architecture and Arabian-inspired décor, Avista creates a refreshingly different take on luxury design.
- The three luxurious salt-water swimming pools are amazing.
Things you should know:
- A minimum of 10 room nights stay is required for every wedding.
- Block out dates: Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Songkran’s Holiday.
- Paper lanterns are not allowed here.
- For fully exclusive use of the Sizzle restaurant, a minimum spend of USD $3,216 is required during low season and USD $4,824 during high season for food and drinks.
- There is minor construction on a neighbouring plot. Construction is restricted to between 8am to 5pm, and rooms allocated will be away from construction. Special arrangements will be made during wedding events to ensure disturbances are minimised.