About Cape Sienna Phuket Gourmet Hotel & Villas
Cape Sienna is a chic, modern yet romantic resort on Kamala beach, that brings a touch of sophisticated style to the tropical beauty of Phuket island. The sleek lifestyle hotel and villa accommodation as well as the restaurants, bars and amenities, all capture the stunning views to Kamala Beach from a dramatic west coast headland.
Cape Sienna’s architecture and embracement of style attracts an exciting mix of customers who demand affordable style and service in a unique location along the Millionaire’s Mile of Phuket. This resort is the perfect place for weddings and honeymoons, winning top honors in 2010 as one of the most romantic hotels in Asia and even in the world by Tripadvisor travelers’ choice awards.
What we love:
- Both you and your guests can admire the stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland from any of the 146 hotel and villa rooms, restaurants and bars.
- The resort`s chic and modern style was designed as a retreat for the urban cosmopolitan.
- The pinnacle of the resort is the laid-back Vanilla Sky, serving distinctive cocktails with breathtaking views of Kamala Beach.
- There is a wide range of room types to suit your guests from studios and suites to penthouses and 6 bedroom villas.
- Conveniently located only 30 minutes drive from the international airport.
- The last round of renovations in 2013 brought about the introduction of the pool-side Main Bar, another great cocktail venue option.
- You and your guests can enjoy exclusive use of most wedding locations, increasing the privacy and intimacy of your celebration.
- Walking distance to Kamala Beach.
Things you should know:
- No minimum night stay required to have a wedding at Cape Sienna.
- Block out dates: Christmas Eve, New Year Eve and Valentines Day.
- Children under 12 years old are not allowed to stay at the resort during high season (1st November to 31st March).
- Beach weddings are not available here.
- Special group rates are available for bookings of more than 10 rooms per night.
- Elephants are not allowed in the resort.