About Conrad Koh Samui
With an alluring proximity to both azure ocean waters and the lush canopy of the rainforest, Conrad Koh Samui is the ultimate location for an unforgettable destination wedding on the jewel of Thailand’s crown, Koh Samui. Basking on a secluded hill along the south-west tip of the island, the beautiful Conrad Koh Samui sprawls over 25-acres of lush tropical foliage. In unmistakable Conrad fashion, the resort has spared no expense in crafting this luxurious retreat into the dramatic hillside, with each of its freestanding villas resting on stilts up to 12 metres off the ground.
This ensures you and your guests will enjoy an utterly unforgettable view from of the Gulf of Thailand – a pleasure to be cherished every evening as the sun fades into azure ocean water. And with every spacious villa furnished with lavish local artwork and a private infinity pool, the only reason you would step out of this Thai sanctuary, would be to exchange rings at your private cliff-top ceremony.
Note: Minimum of 2 nights stay for bride and groom to have your wedding at Conrad Koh Samui.
What we love:
- The secluded location of the resort provides a perfect escape from the bustling tourism of Koh Samui, offering a more private wedding experience.
- Situated on a cliff top in the south west of the island, the resort offers incredible views of the famous five islands, which are spectacular at sunset.
- This luxury resort plays host to 81 free standing villas that all have breath taking views of the ocean, and each has its own private infinity-edge pool.
- Both the 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom pool villas are ideal for families and friends attending the wedding.
- The large and lush 25 acre property guarantees you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to dazzling photo opportunities.
- Conrad Koh Samui arranges complimentary boat trips to nearby beaches so you and your guests can experience the island on the water and in style.
- Elephants are allowed in the arrival lobby for a truly tropical welcome to all your guests. However they are not allowed anywhere else in the property.
- Entertainment options such as traditional drum processions are an additional cost, but can add a unique touch to a perfect day.
Things you should know:
- 28 kilometres from Koh Samui airport, the resort is easily reached by taxi and the resort staff can also arrange a private pick-up.
- Couples exchanging vows at the Conrad Koh Samui must also host their reception at the venue.
- Minimum of 20 room nights required for the transparent stage wedding ceremony and 6 room nights required for beach wedding.