About Sheraton Samui Resort
Located along a quiet stretch of pristine white sand at Chaweng Noi Beach, enjoy tranquil turquoise waters within steps of the Sheraton Samui Resort. Designed in a fusion of Thai and Mediterranean styles, the resort offers 132 guest rooms and 9 suites showcasing inspiring ocean, garden, or courtyard views from a private furnished balcony.
Relax and reconnect; these stylish retreats feature contemporary Thai décor and the Sheraton Signature Bed. During the day, relax at our two resort pools or stay active with Sheraton Fitness or a tennis match. The Starkid kids’ club also offers hours of adventure, while Glow Spa is perfect for a restorative afternoon. Gather at four inviting restaurants or stay connected with computer workstations located in the lobby.
You can also celebrate the most romantic day of your life in the paradise setting of Sheraton Samui Resort. Exchange vows on the soft sands of Chaweng Noi beach, surrounded by swaying palm trees and stunning views overlooking the Gulf of Siam. Allow our dedicated wedding planners to go above and beyond to ensure your big day runs smoothly. Create a seamless experience for friends and family staying in our comfortable and spacious guest rooms within convenient reach of the island’s airport and many popular attractions.
Note: If you have more than 20 wedding guests, a minimum of 20 room nights are required to book a wedding here.
Pay only USD $152Net per person for your entire wedding. Price includes:
- Western wedding package inclusions as per wedding package
- Complimentary one-hour wedding reception, including beverages & hors d’oeuvres
- Buffet dinner or 3-course seated dinner
- Cocktail package with local beers, soft drinks, juices and hors d’oeuvres
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of 20 persons and maximum 50 people
- If your party is larger than 50 guests or you have different needs, we will be happy to provide a tailor-made wedding package
- The package items cannot be removed for discounts on the package price.
- The resort reserves the right to postpone or change the venue of the ceremony due to the weather conditions or any force majeure.