About The Slate
Celebrate your wedding day at the stylish and distinctly luxurious, lifestyle resort The Slate. Set against a backdrop of lush rainforest, The Slate rests on Phuket’s sheltered northern shore, a short drive from the airport. The contemporary design blends modern luxury flair with the rich history of Phuket’s tin mining industry, and is seen throughout the resort’s unique design features. Be inspired by the elegant design of Bill Bensley’s ‘all villa and suite’ resort.
Featuring beautifully sculpted architectural features, acres of landscaped gardens, secluded beach, and flowing natural elements, The Slate provides a wide range of wedding experiences, and giving you full rein to craft a highly personalised day.
What we love:
- The unique tin mining concept combines the rawness of timber and brass rivets features with cool, lush, tropical Thai gardens.
- Occupying 35 acres of beautifully landscaped garden area, the resort offers 190 uniquely designed rooms and suites.
- The experienced wedding team craft individual and personalised weddings to suit all cultural preferences including Western, Chinese, Thai and Hindu.
- The Slate offers 13 indoor and outdoor wedding venues comprising of 8 exquisite restaurant concepts, catering to groups of all sizes.
- Exclusive use of almost all venues is possible providing the minimum food and beverage spend requirements are met.
- There are many backup venue options are available including Rebar, Tin Mine and the function rooms.
- Private Pool Villas are available for a more intimate wedding events, offering up to 2,500 square metres of indoor and outdoor space and views of enchanting tropical gardens and ponds.
- Continue your with after-party celebrations at the recently opened Dirty Monstera lounge. Let your hair down at the chic venues and move to the beats of international DJs.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 10 rooms with 2 nights stay each are required for all weddings to be held at The Slate.
- Due to The Slate peak period and room availability, they do not accept any event or wedding during January, February and first and second week of March.