About The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket
Perched on a hill, overlooking Phuket’s magical Siray Bay, you will discover The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa. Here you will find it easy to relax and rejuvenate before your big day, tucked away from the hustle and bustle with panoramic views of nearby islands and calm bay waters. You will also be spoilt for choice with the many wedding locations available for your dream celebration awaiting you here. Friends and family will enjoy the modern design and styling of the resort, accented by touches of Thai culture, including vibrant artwork, rainforest showers, and dark tropical woods. And together with all the things its sublime location brings, including breathtaking views and private stretch of beach, you can be assured that there is something special for everyone here.
What we love:
- The Westin’s unique location on Siray Bay offers it spectacular diverse views and greater privacy, hidden away from other hotels and areas overrun by tourists.
- Views of ocean, islands and lush greenery can be appreciated from different elevations and aspects on this hillside property.
- Even with its exclusive and remote feel, it is conveniently located only 15 minutes away from Phuket Town, striking the perfect balance between natural retreat and urban excitement.
- Here you will find a very private stretch of white-sand beach with limited access to the public, providing a beach wedding experience without the distractions.
- With 257 rooms, your guests will find an array of different accommodation options at different budgets to suit their every need.
- You may be lucky enough to watch local Thai fisherman in their vibrant long tail boats setting out for their catch of the day.
- Luxury amenities including three large outdoor pools, private plunge pools, and rainforest showers ensuring you enjoy every bit of your stay.
Things you should know:
- A minimum of 10 room nights must be booked for every wedding.
- For weddings held on 31st December to 1st January, there is a compulsory New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner for all guests staying at the resort.
- A maximum of two weddings are actually allowed each day however if you prefer to an exclusive wedding here, arrangements can be made.