Trisara, meaning “Third Garden in Heaven” in Sanskrit, is one of the most exclusive and luxurious resorts in Phuket. Resting in a large bay along two kilometres of private coastline and encircled by lush tropical foliage, this resort offers a perfect island hideaway. Famous for delivering exceptionally personalised villa experiences with industry leading service, Trisara’s lesser known secret is their ability to create unforgettable weddings. The unique Beachfront Deck, adorned by tall palms and blessed with panoramic views of the sun setting over the bay is a particular favourite. And the best part is that from each of the 39 breathtaking cliff-side pool villas, you and your guests will also be enjoying the magnificent Thai sunset.
What we love:
- Trisara is found in a privately owned bay along two kilometres of its own beautiful coastline. This ensures privacy for not only its in-house guests, but most importantly for the wedding events held within the resort.
- The private one and two bedroom pool villas are among the most luxurious you will find in Phuket, catering specifically to wedding and honeymoon couples. In addition to the generously sized infinity pools, you will love the stunning views of the ocean and stars from the comfort of your own villa.
- Trisara is famous for its spectacular panoramic views across its private bay – made particulary striking by the beautiful island sunset.
- The wedding locations are absolutely stunning. From the private beach overlooking the bay, to the oversized Beachfront Deck and exceptionally private residences, there will be a location perfect for you.
- Specialising in fine Thai cuisine, Trisara’s immaculately designed and furnished restaurants have some of the best food on the island.
- This resort is located a mere 15 minutes from Phuket airport with many accommodation options in the area for your guests including the resort enclave of Laguna.
Things you should know:
- Minimum 3 night stay for the couple is required for a wedding to be held at the resort. And minimum 2 nights for a wedding at the Residencial Villa.
- 30-40% of guests need to stay at Trisara during the wedding.
- The option to have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere is available.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.
- The resort is made up of two sections, one offering 39 private pool villas and the other offering 20 larger Private Residences. Of these, only the Private Residences are used for weddings.