About InterContinental Bali Resort
Situated in lush tropical foliage, with a dreamy stretch of white sand beach separating it from the calm waters of Jimbaran Bay, InterContinental Bali Resort epitomises island life. The expansive resort landscape studded with native flora, exotic palms, and hidden gardens lends itself to creating fairy tale wedding experiences. The manicure gardens, fragrant blooms, and strong water element have been elegantly weaves into all the beautiful wedding venues and await the most important day of your life.
Just a 15 minute drive from the Ngurah Rai International airport, the resort is conveniently located near the southern Bukit surf beaches, upmarket Seminyak, and the cultural attractions of Ubud’s central highlands. With so much to see and do, you and your guests will never have a dull moment at InterContinental Bali Resort.
What we love:
- Embracing 14 hectares of tropical landscape, the resort overlooks the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay and is blessed by an 800m stretch of white sand beach offering mesmerizing sunset views every day.
- The resort was designed with a clear sense of the surrounding environment and pays homage to the rich Balinese culture, fine artistry and Hindu heritage.
- The vast resort has successfully created private and functional wedding venues that takes advantage of the natural surrounds.
- No minimum room night requirements.
- Six swimming pools and ample lounge space for you and your guests to unwind.
Things you should know:
- The best time of the year to visit is between July and September.
- A 24 hour complimentary buggy service is available to all guests to navigate the property.
- Outside decoration and entertainment handling fee from USD $660 per event per day.
- An electricity fee applies for any entertainment arranged by the client that requires a power source of more than 5000 watt.
- Venue rental fee applies if couple is not staying at InterContinental Bali.