About The St. Regis Bali Resort
Built against the spectacular backdrop of the Indian Ocean, The St. Regis Bali Resort is found on the southern edge of Bali in the exclusive resort enclave of Nusa Dua about 25 minutes from the airport. Opened in 2008, The St. Regis Bali Resort Bali is one of most luxurious resorts in the Nusa Dua. Combining timeless sophistication with modern luxury, The St. Regis Bali Resort builds its reputation on its uncompromising commitment to excellence. From the famed St. Regis Butler service and premium fine-dining to the unique 3668 square-metre turquoise salt water lagoon and beautiful private beach, this resort is no-doubt one of the classiest you’ll find in Bali.
What we love:
- The St. Regis Bali Resort delivers an unmistakable combination of class, luxury and prestige.
- The resort transforms completely from day to night where the night is when the venue truly shines. From the moment you drive through the glowing rainforest entrance, till walking through the expansive lobby to see the daily fire shows, you’ll find no shortage of pleasing surprises.
- The grand choices on offer for your ceremony including the first-class chapel with sea-views, the private amphitheater garden and calm watered beach.
- They are specialists in creating custom-made fine-dining menus and wedding cakes based on your individual tastes.
- Fit for a princess – the class and style of St. Regis is the closest you’ll find to a fairy-tale wedding location in Bali.
Things you should know:
- The resort has clear guidelines for wedding decorations, where all designs must be approved to ensure it is in line with St. Regis branding.
- Fireworks, elephants and paper lanterns are not allowed in the resort for safety and security reasons.
- Special group rates for bookings of more than 8 rooms with at least 2 nights each.
- Official legal ceremonies are also offered here.