About Banyan Tree Phuket
Set amidst the salt-water lagoons and gardens of Bang Tao Bay, Banyan Tree Phuket is an idyllic hideaway for the most romantic day of your life. Be inspired by the picturesque surroundings, transformed from an abandoned tin mine. Relax in elegant Thai-inspired villas, and create new memories with your loved ones at Banyan Tree’s beautiful wedding locations and celebrate at some of the finest restaurants in Phuket. Banyan Tree Phuket is a truly captivating place to start a beautiful life together.
What we love:
- The Banyan Tree concept was to create a natural sanctuary across its vast 84 acre property. It invites the spectacular seascapes of the Andaman into its lagoon against a backdrop of lush greenery, making the it a dream destination wedding location.
- The combination of gardens, villas, sea and lagoon makes the it one of the most versatile hosts for the most discerning wedding couple.
- This hideaway is only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport.
- There is a 24-hour buggy service that assist you and your guests in navigating the expansive property.
Things you should know:
- Minimum 2 nights stay for couple during low season (April – October), and 3 night stay during high season (November – March).
- Blockout dates are 31st December and 1st January of every year.