About COMO Point Yamu
Nestled on the secluded tip of Cape Yamu, COMO Point Yamu is one of the newest luxury resorts to hit Phuket. This resort boasts stunning 270 degree views of the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay’s dramatic limestone cliffs, and is set right in the heart of an area renowned for its ecological beauty. Both you and your guests will enjoy the resort’s unique aesthetic, heavily influenced by the natural beauty of the ocean together with a stylish mix of Thai and Moroccan style. Many of the areas were designed and decorated by Italian designer Paola Navone, and incorporate a variety of unique features like bright aquamarines, burnt orange and aqua accents, and intricate tile detailing. All these finer design details matched with the exceptional elevated positioning over Phuket, equal a celebration that neither you nor your guests will soon forget.
What we love:
- The views make this place special, with 270 degree cliff-top panoramas of Cape Yamu, Andaman Sea and Phang Nga Bay.
- Private and secluded retreat located away from all the busy tourist areas, ensuring an interruption-free celebration.
- Interior designing here is stand out, with Italian designer Paola Navone hand crafting many of the Italian and Sino-Portuguese elements here.
- The lobby is amazing and will no doubt wow you guests as they enter with its open and free ambiance and massive hanging white lobster traps.
- Offers some of the finest dining in Phuket, from traditional Thai cuisine to organic smoothies.
- Unique focus on physical well-being and spiritual balance where you can enjoy holistic treatments at the spa, a luxury gym, and steam rooms.
- Ample opportunities for activities include diving, snorkeling, island excursions, Yamu village and rubber plantation visits, bike tours, and speedboat or yacht charters.
Things you should know:
- Minimum room nights: COMO Point Yamu requires a minimum of 10 rooms per night to hold weddings.
Accommodation group rates: 20 room nights are required to get special group rates.
- This retreat is a little more isolated, being approximately 50 minutes from Patong and 30 minutes from Phuket Town.
- No weddings can be organised between 24th December to 5th January.