About The Vijitt Resort Phuket
The Vijitt Resort Phuket is a romantic retreat where peace and tranquility soothe the soul with breathtaking natural scenery all around. This resort has been designed to incorporate many elements from traditional Thai architecture. Marvel at the rich dark wood floors, natural bamboo rain showers, and straw-roofed salas, crafted to blend perfectly into the natural jungle surroundings, while a natural lagoon running through the property adds to the resort’s natural, exotic feel. Celebrations on the landscaped garden grounds are also not to be missed, with tall palms and expansive lawns gently sloping down towards panoramic views of Friendship Beach. So if you’re looking to enjoy a more laid-back celebration with a warm Thai atmosphere and tranquil surroundings, look no further.
What we love:
- This secluded and serene location is set only 50 minutes away from Phuket International Airport.
- Stunning views of the calm blue waters, protected by the lush green islands of Chalong Bay.
- Access to the very private Friendship Beach, a spectacular beach that reveals vast swaths of white sand at low tide.
- Here there is a deep focus into nature and eco-friendliness, with the buildings constructed in a southern Thai style featuring dark woods, bamboo details and rich earth tones.
- The tantalizing Thai cuisine made from local ingredients from the resort’s own garden and fruit trees, including herbs, mangos, sapodilla berries, and cashew nuts.
- A complete separated area for kids, with an outdoor playground and a large kids’ club makes this an excellent option for families.
- The Vijitt also has quite an interesting story, from its humble beginnings as Vijitt Bungalows to the completely transformed luxury hideaway it is now.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 2 nights stay for the Bride and Groom is required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- Blockout dates for weddings are on the 24th and 31st December.
- Fireworks, paper lanterns and elephant riding are not allowed.