About The Oberoi Bali
Located on the sophisticated, fashionable Seminyak beach, The Oberoi, Bali is spread across fifteen acres of breathtaking tropical gardens. Unique amongst luxury hotels in Bali, our hotel grounds are dotted with ancient Balinese temples, where we still present daily offerings, and boast a natural stone amphitheatre, a private dining space and the only local venue for regular Balinese dance performances.
Traditional Balinese thatch, natural stone and ornate wood carvings lend an authentic ambience to our luxury lanai rooms and villas. Luxury villas are also carefully crafted to reflect the authentic Balinese culture and aesthetic with details like earth-toned fabrics on local motifs, teak wood finishes, and traditional Balinese handicraft furnishings. Guests looking for a luxury dining restaurant in Bali can choose from our traditional, thatched, open-air dining spaces, amphitheatre, beach side cafe and charming bar.
What we love:
- Awesome location in the heart of Bali’s shopping and night life in Seminyak and Kuta, yet amazingly secluded once inside the resort.
- 15 acres of tranquil landscaped gardens with a 500 metre private stretch of beach, means lots of options and flexibility for your dream destination wedding.
- Relaxed traditional Balinese village atmosphere with abundant examples of local architecture including the traditional amphitheater and carefully preserved lush greenery.
- The scenic long views out to the Pacific from the white-sand beach and lawn areas are mesmerising.
- For those who just can’t go without, modern amenities are still available including complimentary Wi-Fi access, a business center, iPod sound docks, and satellite television.
- You and your guests can rejuvenate your body and mind with holistic treatments based on Ayurveda, Asian, and Western therapies at the resort’s renowned spa.
- The luxury villas here provide the utmost privacy and security with options including raised pavilions for your al fresco dining, private terraces overlooking the beach or gardens or even your own landscaped garden courtyards with rock ponds.
- The villas also boast enormous swimming pools, for both you and your partner to enjoy a romantic light-night dip.
- For those wishing to embrace the rich cultural traditions of the island, a custom Balinese wedding experience can be created here, complete with Balinese costumes, fringed temple parasols and bamboo music.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 1 night stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- To protect the tranquil experience here, no DJs or fireworks are allowed here.
- Black-out dates are 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January.
- The Oberoi Bali also have a very nice backup option in case of bad weather called the Bale Banjar Function Room.