About Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga
Aleenta is a modern luxury boutique resort, caught between the white sandy beach of Natai and the Andaman Sea. Hidden away on one of the most isolated and cleanest beach areas in Phuket, Aleenta is still only 20 minutes drive from the international airport. Aleenta gives couples the unique advantage of being able to choose between the resort or a special set of extremely private Grand Villas, physically secluded from the resort and any other guests. Separated by only a short 5 minute drive, it feels like it’s a world away. These villa sanctuaries are perfect for those looking for a deeper and more intimate experience.
What we love:
- Grand Villas are physically separated from the resort, offering extreme privacy. However, it’s still conveniently located 5mins away and connected via a complimentary shuttle.
- Party all night in the Villas without turning the music down!
- The beach extending across both the resort and villas is free from crowds, sunbeds and even other hotel guests. This is due to the lack of neighbouring resorts around the area.
- Beach is extremely wide with a beautiful full sunset.
- One of the only places in Phuket to have great high class lofts.
Things you should know:
- Beach is wider during certain times of the year due to waves pushing the sand up the shore.
It is worth finding out when this happens if you are looking for a beach wedding.
- Most guests that come, stay here as there are not many other accommodation choices around.
However Aleenta has quite a wide range of accommodation choices which helps a lot.
- Minimum of 2 rooms nights stay required when booking your wedding between May and October. During high season (November to April) a minimum of 3 nights is required.
- Special group rates for bookings of more than 10 rooms with at least 2 nights. In high season 3 nights is required for each room.
- Backup plan (if it rains) is a marquee.
- Official legal ceremonies are not offered here.