About The Naka Island, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket
The pristine Naka Island is a magnificent secluded retreat offering the utmost privacy and luxury, however still conveniently located 5 minutes from the Ao Po Grand Marina and just 25 minutes from the international airport. There is only one resort on this island, meaning the whole island is yours with ample space to do anything you like. The surroundings are natural and the beaches untouched. Most villas are also steps away from the beach, giving you a rare chance to experience the ultimate island getaway with your loved ones.
What we love:
- One of the most conveniently located islands in Phuket, making it easier for your guests to get there from other inland resorts.
- Naka Island possesses one of the largest boutique spa areas in all of Phuket. Almost like a resort within a resort, you’ll find very unique treatments such as the “Watsu” hugging spa.
- This resort works in strong partnership with the native village community. It provides free electricity to the village and jobs within the resort.
- Two bikes are provided for each villa making it fun and easy for you to explore the island.
- Previously a Sixth Senses resort, all rooms have a close-to-nature relaxing feel. This is made even more comfortable with the luxurious modern features expected from a Starwood Luxury Collection resort.
- With only 67 rooms in total, you can book out the entire island exclusively for you and your guests.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 3 nights stay for wedding couple is required for ceremony held during month of April – October.
- Minimum of 5 nights stay for wedding couple is required for ceremony held during month of November – March.
- Special group rates available. Contact us for more details.
- Can have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere.
- Official legal ceremonies are not offered here.
- You can book out the entire island however an additional surcharge may apply.