About Paresa Resort Phuket
Commonly referred to as the ‘Millionaires Mile’, the Kamala area is where Paresa is located. Kamala itself is a very hilly area where Paresa is perched near the peak, overlooking the beautiful rock formations and sea below. If you are looking to relax away whilst still being relatively close to the hustle and bustle of Patong, this is an ideal location. The best part is almost everywhere you go, you are always assured to get front row tickets to an unforgettable sunset every evening.
What we love:
- 180 degree views of the ocean from Paresa’s cliff-top vantage point.
- Facing directly west and perched up high, Paresa has a uniquely stunning view of the sunset.
- The massive golden gong which is struck when the bride has arrived.
- The beautiful grand entrance for the bride including the beautiful staircase leading down to the huge timber double doors which are opened for you by the staff.
- The Miracle Lawn is one of the only venues to have been specifically designed and built for weddings.
- Taking advantage of the hilly environment, cleverly designed spaces create separate and private areas throughout the property.
Things you should know:
- Minimum of 4 room nights stay required for the wedding to be held at the resort.
- Special 15% group rates for bookings of more than 5 villas with at least 2 nights each.
- Can have a ceremony here and reception elsewhere, however will pay an additional charge of USD $11 per guest.
- Official legal ceremonies are offered here.