About SALA Phuket Resort & Spa
SALA is one of the most luxurious boutique resorts in the premium Mai Khao Beach area. Mai Khao is approximately 15 minutes north of the airport, and is known for its beautiful, untouched and crowd-less beaches. Unlike most other venues in Phuket, Mai Khao is located in the Sirinat National Park and is protected under an additional set of rules. This is why it is still relatively undeveloped and where you will notice a distinct lack of sun lounges on the beach. Away from the commotion of Patong, this area is one of our favourites.
What we love:
- The beach is a gem truly hidden away from the crowds and sun lounges. It is our favourite beach in Phuket!
- Picture perfect sunset falls right in the middle of the beach.
- Close to the airport without being affected by noise.
- Good mix of high-end hotels in the area. From the Renaissance, JW Marriot to more exotic hotels like Anantara, there is sure to be a place to suit the style and budgets of your guests.
- Flat terrain, perfect for bride in heels and senior guests.
Things you should know:
- Being part of the national park and close to the airport, additional approvals required for fireworks.
- Paper lanterns are not allowed.
- No minimum room nights is required when booking your wedding.
- Special group rates: 15% off accommodation rate when booking minimum 10 rooms.
- Block out dates: Easter, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year and National Day.